Promantra is now Great Place To Work Certified
Hyderabad, India, Jan-2023
We are proud to announce that Promantra has been awarded the prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
This certificate recognizes Promantra’s commitment to excellence in customer service, operational efficiency, building positive and high performing work culture. We thank all of our hardworking staff who made it possible through their dedication, energy, and enthusiasm.
This recognition is especially meaningful as it comes at a time when many companies have faced unprecedented challenges during and post pandemic. Despite these difficulties, we have remained committed to maintain a culture that continuously motives our team to perform.
The formula behind achieving this important milestone are our core values:
- Culture: Socio-cultural diversity, equal opportunities for all, precedence to merit, and an inherent philosophy that creates a synergy between professionals pertaining to diverse domains and experience levels gives the organization a definitive head start. We leverage constant unlearning followed by new learning to stay on top of the game called people management. We strongly believe that the age of white collars and blue collars is done with; it is now the new age of a gold-collared workforce as every employee spanning the whole hierarchy adds immensely to the value curve. We have deployed a mechanism that helps every employee realize his or her value proposition and integrate the same with that of the larger organizational objectives. Driving a proactive work culture by priming the workforce to contribute actively is our most pertinent KPI. By practicing so, we have created an environment where everyone in our organization works collectively and bring in the best results. We cherish each and every success/achievement together, we step up, and extend help and support for whomever and wherever the situation demands.
- Integrity and Transparency: Integrity and transparency are key ethics in our business and all our team members have helped us sustain consistent success and presence in this industry by practicing these. By demonstrating an environment that is friendly and easy to approach rules for any level of vertical leadership across the floor and process/functions we achieve the family-like feel in each Promantrans and a sense of awareness for individuals responsibilities is inculcated in the veins of each Promantran’s by following aforementioned.
- Maximizing Human Potential: It is a common sight across organizations to see employees getting multiple skill sets onto the table. Yet, all our managers have taken it upon themselves to create and deploy an overarching framework that enables employees to identify their core area/s of expertise and work on the same to trigger positive outcomes. From a long-term perspective, this approach helps optimize organizational productivity. We also follow the SMART approach to ensure everyone in the organization is set with the right expectations and goals. Monthly One-One, performance rewards, constant communications, and awareness of self-responsibility are regular activities and practices in our organization.
- Leadership Effectiveness: At Promantra, we strongly believe in seamlessly integrating the time-tested motivational theories put forward by Maslow and Herzberg to drive process efficiency. A satisfied team contributes more towards fostering better efficiency. While we formulate the overarching strategies and departmental goals in tandem with senior leadership, we also simultaneously obtain buy-in from my team members. We adopt a collaborative approach within my team at a tactical level to chase down short-term and long-term goals.
- Innovation by All: Innovation is the most critical success factor that determines major organizational outcomes. We created this environment across the organization by encouraging a knowledge-sharing culture. Effective knowledge-sharing practices help to understand the potential benefits of fellow members' experiences. The knowledge-sharing process helps in automating and standardizing new ideas. Incentivizing the knowledge-sharing activities and publishing on a social media post on the company page, an appreciation email. Rewarding the valuable contribution as it benefits fellow workers as well as the organization.
- Great Place to Work for Women: We totally realize and acknowledge the significance of recognizing women employees' priority on every front. Be it onboarding, orientation, placing, and safety, women staff are treated with velvet gloves. Granting extended leaves to new mothers, offering flexible work hours, and having an open door policy to reach out to women with any issues. We also ensure there is no gender discrimination.
At Promantra we strive each day towards creating an environment where everyone can reach their full potential regardless of background or experience level. Getting this recognition proves that together as an organization we can achieve great things even during difficult times!
About Great Place To Work Institute:
Great Place To Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, they have surveyed more than 100 million employees worldwide and used those deep insights to define what makes a great workplace: trust. Their employee survey platform empowers leaders with the feedback, real-time reporting, and insights they need to make strategic people decisions. The Institute serves businesses, non-profits and government agencies in more than 60 countries and has conducted pioneering research on the characteristics of great workplaces for over three decades.
In India, the institute partners with more than 1400 organizations annually across over 22 industries to help them build High-Trust, High-Performance Cultures™ designed to deliver sustained business results. Hundreds of CEOs and CXOs from India Inc. are part of the great place community that is committed to the vision of making India a great place to work for all.
The Institute’s research shows that great workplaces are characterized by great leadership, consistent employee experience, and sustainable financial performance. These organizations can deliver a consistent experience to all their employees irrespective of their role, gender, tenure, or level. Their leaders believe in the vision of creating and sustaining a great place to work for all and role models being for all leaders.
Back to News Page
Share this Page