Medical Software Integration for Healthcare Interoperability and Clinical Data Management
Promantra’s Healthcare Professional Services team establishes long-term partnerships with leading healthcare IT vendors, provider organizations, HIEs and NHINs, to offer product implementation, upgrades, system integration, maintenance and 24×7 support services with global coverage. The Professional Services team provides deep expertise in healthcare interoperability, clinical data management, and experience with best-of-breed healthcare applications and EAI tools.
Promantra has developed a highly scalable model for professional services which is leveraged by some of the world’s leading healthcare technology organizations. In addition, our ability to deploy a global network of healthcare IT professionals enables us to dramatically reduce implementation timelines and costs for our clients, meet complex Healthcare Software Integration requirements and also provide 24×7 coverage.
Promantra’s Professional Services team works with technology organizations across the healthcare spectrum – EMRs, HIEs, PACS/medical imaging, BI/DWH, RCM and departmental solutions.
- Product Implementation: Integrating and implementing enterprise healthcare applications in hospitals and IDNs (including product upgrades) – for clinical, financial and medical imaging data
- Interface Development: Deploying EAI tools and building interfaces with 3rd party applications (e.g., EPIC, Cerner, MEDITECH, McKesson, Siemens)
- Healthcare Integration: Providing standards based Healthcare Software Integration solutions (e.g., CCD, CDA, HL7 V2 V3, IHE, DICOM, HIE, NHIN Direct)
- EAI Platform Connectivity: Using and connecting to EAI platforms in healthcare (e.g., BizTalk, Cloverleaf, Ensemble, Rhapsody, Web Logic and Web Sphere)
- Data Migration: Mapping and migrating data from legacy applications (e.g., DICOM/medical imaging, data warehouse)
- Custom Development: Providing custom development services to meet individual customer needs (e.g., custom reporting, new features, Federal/State data submission)
- Monitoring & Support: Providing 24×7 monitoring and support capabilities (e.g., server monitoring, HL7 message tracking/error correction)