Excellent Opportunities for all – from freshers to professionals.
We offer students a real time experience of the working world through internships. Exposure to our diverse workforce, processes and world class culture would provide a kickstart for the student to develop his professional abilities.
We hire ambitious graduates fresh from college and through extensive training for their knowledge, skills and professional etiquette, groom them into being world class professionals.
We hire highly motivated professionals and give them the space to exploit their creative potential to the fullest thus giving them professional satisfaction and gaining high productivity in return.
Can’t wait to be a part of this fast growing, fun filled challenge????
Go ahead and Apply Now
- To analyze medical records and assigns codes to classify diagnoses and procedures to support the reimbursement system, to support assessment of clinical care, and to support medical research activity.
- Allocate codes to patients’ current period of care, using knowledge of the information contained within the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, commonly referred to as ICD-9-CM.
- Clarify inconsistent, doubtful or non-specific information in a medical record by consulting with the Manager Coding.
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of medical records.
- Remain current with both ICD-9-CM and CPT code updates and informs providers of code changes.
- 3+ years of experience in Medical Coding.
- Any of CPC-H, CPC-P or CCS certified.
- Broad knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and disease processes.
- Able to work with a high degree of precision, paying attention to detail in order to achieve the high levels of accuracy required.
- Effective organizational skills, methodical work practices, and high attention to detail.
- Initiative, problem-solving, and detection skills with a pro-active approach to seeking information.
- Client services focus with effective communication skills.
- Be a team Player.
- Competency in MS Office.